St. James Church, Baroda
St James Church is popularly known as the White Church and is one of the oldest churches in the country.
St. James Church is a very early example of 19th century Gothic, though the low pitched roof is more akin to the classical style.
The White Church is dedicated to the memory of James Sutherland Esquire (1790-1840), Political Commissioner for 'Guzerat' and Resident at the Court of Highness the 'Guicoward'.
Web : http://www.bdtapvtltd.org/baroda.htm